Why Support Big Aussie Barbie?
Every day 54 men are diagnosed with prostate cancer and tragically 9 a day do not survive.
Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia (PCFA), the peak national body for prostate cancer in Australia has been working for the past 20 years to raise awareness, fund break-through research and provide information and support to men and their families affected by prostate cancer.
More men die of prostate cancer than women die of breast cancer.
We believe men and their families deserve better and that's why we ask for your support.
Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia is working hard to change this, and thanks to supporters such as yourself, we will be able to continue this vital work for one of the most prominent men's health issues in Australia.
Big Aussie Barbie is a great way to get people together, whether with friends, family or colleagues to raise funds to help reduce the impact of prostate cancer on Australian men and their families.
How can you get involved?
- Sign up to register your BBQ
- Invite friends, family, neighbours and work colleagues to come along to your Big Aussie Barbie
- Collect donations - no matter how big or small
- Follow PCFA's Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to get all the latest Big Aussie Barbie news
- Inspire others by sharing your own Big Aussie Barbie photos with #BigAussieBarbie
- Remember to serve lean meats, fresh salads and vegetables and keep the consumption of processed meats and alcohol to a minimum